Dr. Michael Newkirk MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2014
Michael Newkirk, along with Baptist Worx is a joke!
I check myself in being that I was coming down with a cold. Dr. Newkirk spent a little over 3 minutes examining me with the routine equipment. He quickly came to the conclusion I was suffering from allergies. He prescribed me flonaise and sent me on my way. 3 days later after no improvement I decide to get a 2nd opinion at Norton's immediate care and they quickly informed me that I had strep throat. I do not recommend this so called doctor to anyone, along with baptist worx. I hope this saves someone time and money.

July 22nd, 2011
"TOTAL JERK"
A total insensitive JERK,didn't listen to a thing I said.Pushed on my lower back a few times and told me to go back to work immediately,that my work will find a sit down job for me,it hurts to sit or stand and feel I have a disk problem.They said they would set up an M.R.I....I had to call them,they said they would call back and never did....

November 17th, 2009
You've been Warned
I broke my upper arm at work yesterday and today he released me back to work despite the fact that I can't use my right arm or even move it. I can't even go to the bathroom without help pulling my pants up. When I asked him about this he got all worked up becaused I dared to question his judgement. If you must go to Baptistworx on Fern Valley take my advice and see the other doctor even if you have to come back at a later time.

March 29th, 2016