A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Newman MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Newman practice?
- Dr. Michael Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Newman practices Surgery near Washington Court House, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH.
See Washington Court House Surgeons.