A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Newman MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Newman practice?
- Dr. Michael Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Newman practices Surgery near Washington Court House, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH.
See Washington Court House Surgeons.