Dr. Michael Newmark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Newmark?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2015

Needed a paid vacation-- I paid for it!

He had to do surgery for nothing. I had asthma! All he wanted was the money and did not care about the patient. He deceived me into believing I had a block vein! When he went in there was nothing and I have a very healthy heart. He could have ran other test before during the surgery!

April 10th, 2014

His leg in cast

Dr Michael Newmark was courteous, and acted like a regular person. He had excellent bedside manners and was comfortable when explaining my condition.

April 26th, 2012

First time with a heart Dr.

I liked him and his staff. he answered all my questions. staff was great with handling my other test for me. over all everything was fine.

January 26th, 2012

Just plain bad

I have intermittent heart problems that have been hard to diagnose. I moved to Reno and sought a new cardiologist, choosing Dr Newmark was a mistake. He failed to listen to me, constantly got information mixed up and then after a few tests,tells me that it's all in my head and I've nothing to worry about. A week later I was admitted to the hospital with a serious arrhythmia condition. Treatment from a different cardiologist at a different group not only yielded the necessary tests to find my heart condition, but also to treat it. I would not trust this "doctor" to park my car, let alone make decisions on my health.

May 26th, 2016