Michael Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Nguyen?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Michael Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2015

Top Notch Physician!

Dr. Nguyen is wonderful! He has a great bedside manner, and took a lot time with me to explain his assessment of my condition, and what his recommendations were for the best course of action. He was very straight forward and explained that results vary by individual, and that it may take more than once session to rectify the problem. He truly showed an interest in making me feel comfortable and pain free. A few hours after I left his office, I received a text from him asking me how I was feeling, and to contact him if I had any questions or concerns. What doctor does that??!!!! I guarantee you that he is one of a handful of MD's that does that! If, and I repeat if, a follow up call is EVER even done, it's usually a call from an office staff member, not the MD himself. He's the best! I will definitely recommend Dr. Nguyen to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Nguyen! ;-)

January 21st, 2014

Wonder doc!!

Dr Nguyen is wonderful and very knowledgeable. He is a great doctor with great bedside manner. It was a pleasure seeing him and having him treat my condition.

November 27th, 2016