The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Nicholl
Dr. Michael Nicholl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Columbia, MO. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Nicholl is affiliated with South Texas Veterans Health Care System, Columbia Regional Hospital and University Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Nicholl has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Nicholl has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Nicholl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Cory Hugen
Urology, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Elihu Ledesma
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Lois Killewich
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi32