Learn more about Dr. Michael Nicholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nicholl, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nicholl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholl graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicholl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Nicholl MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Nicholl practice?
- Dr. Michael Nicholl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nicholl practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.