Learn more about Dr. Michael Nicholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nicholl, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nicholl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholl graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicholl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Nicholl MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Nicholl practice?
- Dr. Michael Nicholl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nicholl practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.