A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nicholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nicholl, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nicholl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholl graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicholl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Nicholl MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Nicholl practice?
- Dr. Michael Nicholl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nicholl practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.