A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nicolosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nicolosi, Physiatrist, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nicolosi, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolosi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicolosi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nicolosi DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Nicolosi practice?
- Dr. Michael Nicolosi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nicolosi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Hicksville Physiatrists and Hicksville Pain Management Doctors.