Learn more about Dr. Michael Nicolosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nicolosi, Physiatrist, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nicolosi, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolosi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicolosi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DR Nicolosi DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Nicolosi practice?
- Dr. Michael Nicolosi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nicolosi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, NY.
See Hicksville Physiatrists and Hicksville Pain Management Doctors.