A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Niemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Niemeier, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemeier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Niemeier has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Niemeier MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Niemeier practice?
- Dr. Michael Niemeier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Niemeier practices Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pulmonologists.