Dr. Michael Ray Niemeier MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Niemeier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemeier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niemeier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niemeier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Niemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Niemeier practice?
Dr. Michael Niemeier practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Urgent Care Centers, and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Niemeier, Dr. Mitch Niemeier, Dr. Myles Niemeier, Dr. Michal Niemeier, Dr. Mickey Niemeier, Dr. Miles Niemeier