A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Nigro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Nigro MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Nigro practice?
- Dr. Michael Nigro has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nigro practices Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.