A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nihill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Aortic Coarctation, Aortic Valve Stenosis, and Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nihill graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nihill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nihill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nihill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Nihill practice?
Dr. Michael Nihill practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, and Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Nihill, Dr. Micheal Nihill, Dr. Michel Nihill, Dr. Mickey Nihill, Dr. Miguel Nihill, Dr. Mike Nihill