A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nimeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nimeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimeh graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nimeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nimeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Nimeh practice?
Dr. Michael Nimeh practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.