A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nimeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nimeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimeh graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nimeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Nimeh DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Nimeh practice?
- Dr. Michael Nimeh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nimeh practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists.