Learn more about Dr. Michael Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nissen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nissen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nissen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nissen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Nissen practice?
- Dr. Michael Nissen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nissen practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.