Learn more about Dr. Michael Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nissen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nissen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nissen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nissen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nissen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Nissen practice?
- Dr. Michael Nissen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nissen practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.