Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Compassionate Doctor show details Compassionate Doctor
by Ann Marie Bolger Bernhardt on Jul 30th, 2014

Dr Nissenblatt gave my Mother and Grandmother much more time with our family than any other doctor ever expected. My Mother had a very progressed breast cancer and he did not give up. She lives in remission for 20 years after his treatments. I will forever be grateful for Dr Nissenblatt.

Best Doctor ever show details Best Doctor ever
by Joe on Aug 14th, 2013

He is the best doctor ever. Had to stop seeing him to be closer to home for chemo. Very compassionate and caring and miss him very much.

He saved my life show details He saved my life
Jan 2nd, 2012

what do you say about the man who saved my life. From my first visit with the findings of an agressive through chemo, emergency stay and mastectomy, he never left my side. As busy a man as he is, he makes you feel like you are his sole patient. He's brilliant! He's my hero.

The Best Oncologist in the New Jersey show details The Best Oncologist in the New Jersey
by The Warden on May 11th, 2011

I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and Dr. Nissenblatt took me on as a patient and referred me to Dr. N. Altorki at New York Presbyterian Cornell Medical Center. After a successful removal of stage 2B cancer, Dr. Nissenblatt followed up with chemo therapy and I was cancer free for over four years. I had a re- occurance of the disease two years ago and it was inoperative. Dr. Nissenblatt treated me with Chemo Therapy, Radiation Therapy and other drugs. At the end of the treatment I was again cancer free and remain so today. Dr. Nessenblatt is truly a mirical worker.

Last on earth - still would not go show details Last on earth - still would not go
Nov 9th, 2010

worst staff I have ever met.

Oct 14th, 2010

He's simply the best!

Sep 17th, 2010

I have been Dr. Nissenblatt's patient for 8 years and have been in remission for just as long. His concern for my well being has not dwindled due to my long term good health. He is just as vigilant and concerned as the day I met with him with a whopping stage 3C staged cancer. He is very uplifting and encouraging and is the one person you want on your side when battling a life threatening disease. He also has a very funny sense of humor and we've shared a lot of light hearted moments. He has a big heart for all his patients and never makes one feel like a statistic. God Bless Dr. Nissenblatt with a long life!

Amazing Human Being show details Amazing Human Being
by Diane Miller & Family on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Nissenblatt is the most compassionate sympathetic and empathetic physician and human being I've met in 50 years. He masterfully orchestrated my Mom's diagnosis of pancreatic cancer with the utmost care and grace possible. She came to him Stage 4 and even though his schedule was booked solid--because he is THAT good--he made time for her and also provided her with something no one else even considered: dignity. My entire family owes him eternal respect and gratefulness. If you are looking for the ABSOLUTE BEST, this is THE DOCTOR for you.

Mar 24th, 2010

There are no words for this amazing man. He's fantastic! Very compassionate, professional - just overall outstanding!!!! LOVE'm!!!