Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

Best OBGYN show details Best OBGYN
by Rebecca R on Aug 19th, 2014

I had the privillage of having Dr. nix as my OBGYN for 4 years. He delivered both of my daughters which I was so happy about. He is very polite, and takes time to listen to your concerns and always answers all questions. I remember when I got pregnant with my second daughter their was a possibility due to scheduling that he would be unable to be my OB during my pregancy but once he heard this , he made sure that didn't happen and he stayed on as my doctor during my pregancy and the birth of my daughter. Hands down best out there!

Dr Nix saved mine and my baby's life show details Dr Nix saved mine and my baby's life
by Madeline Becka Nichols on Apr 10th, 2013

I arrived at the ER of Brackenridge Trauma Center from Bryan, Tx with a scale of 4 out of 4 on the eclampsia scale. I was told I may not live and my baby had a 5O/50 chance and if she did she would probably have major defects. Dr Nix became my doctor, performing an emergency c-section and delivering my 1 1/2 pound baby girl. He got her breathing by putting her in a sandwich baggie :). she never needed oxygen. Dr Nix also instructed me to get walking so the toxins now rampant in my body could disperse. I got better very quickly after I began walking. My daughter is now a healthy perfect 5 1/2 year old!

Nov 18th, 2009

Dr. Nix was very professional, polite, and knowledgable. I had a wonderful experience having him as my OBGYN.