Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best OBGYN  |  show details
by Rebecca R on Aug 19th, 2014

I had the privillage of having Dr. nix as my OBGYN for 4 years. He delivered both of my daughters which I was so happy about. He is very polite, and takes time to listen to your concerns and always answers all questions. I remember when I got pregnant with my second daughter their was a possibility due to scheduling that he would be unable to be my OB during my pregancy but once he heard this , he made sure that didn't happen and he stayed on as my doctor during my pregancy and the birth of my daughter. Hands down best out there!

|  Dr Nix saved mine and my baby's life  |  show details
by Madeline Becka Nichols on Apr 10th, 2013

I arrived at the ER of Brackenridge Trauma Center from Bryan, Tx with a scale of 4 out of 4 on the eclampsia scale. I was told I may not live and my baby had a 5O/50 chance and if she did she would probably have major defects. Dr Nix became my doctor, performing an emergency c-section and delivering my 1 1/2 pound baby girl. He got her breathing by putting her in a sandwich baggie :). she never needed oxygen. Dr Nix also instructed me to get walking so the toxins now rampant in my body could disperse. I got better very quickly after I began walking. My daughter is now a healthy perfect 5 1/2 year old!

|  show details
Nov 18th, 2009

Dr. Nix was very professional, polite, and knowledgable. I had a wonderful experience having him as my OBGYN.