Dr. Michael Noble MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Panama City, FL

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2015
Best and most trusted Doctor I have had the good fortune to know.
Have been seeing Dr. Noble for near to twenty years. I put more faith in his advise than any other doctor. His knowledge in all fields of medicine has never failed my needs. He is the one I trust to explain what any specialists diagnosis means for my treatment. I seek his validation of their opinions always!

July 27th, 2015
Wonderful and respectful of time

August 29th, 2012
Chop Shop
The worst doctors office I've been to. Seems like the nurse practicioner is the gatekeeper to the DR. If she can't help then you get to make another appointment days later him (and pay another co-pay) for the same issue. Doesn't carry malpractice insurance either so won't write scripts for anything that would make them remotely liable.

February 8th, 2012
Please read this...
What I'm about to write is not a "bash" on the doctor, but only the truth of my experience. Dr Noble's specialty is Orthopedics. I'm not sure of what part of the body he specializes in, but I know it isn't the hand. The first time I visited him it was because of wrist pain that I had for about a year. It ended up being a shattered scaphoid. His only suggestion to me (a young male) was to take the bone out along with a few other bones and fuse what was left together, eliminating a noticeable amount of dexterity... I chose to not take that route and search for a second opinion which brought me to the "Jack Hughston Clinic" in Georgia. I know have a fully functioning hand again. But this isn't what got Dr. Noble the bad rating. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I gave him another chance. But this next incident was the last straw that broke the camels back. I had come to see him a couple of times about various symptoms that made no sense and was concerning me (i.e. high blood pressure, muscle loss, weight gain, loosing hair on my head, irregular heart beat, leg pain, back pain, half my face sweating, narcolepsy... I'm not kidding the list goes on). When I would see him he would laugh at some of my symptoms and then tell me to do a few crunches or go jog and then wrote me a prescription for high blood pressure. I continued to work out thinking Dr. Noble was righ... and then my body began hurt so bad that I couldn't do any exercise. One day I hit my shin lightly and within 30 seconds I had a goose egg so bad I thought I was going to need to go to the ER/ED. I called Dr. Noble's office and they laughed at the fact that I wanted to come in over a bruise. During this time a young Chiropractor (1101 Ohio Avenue Lynn Haven, FL) was taking note of all my issues. It turned out that the Chiropractor saved my life by determining my problem and informing me of what doctors I needed to go see (i.e. endocrinologist, neurosurgeon). I ended up having a disease called Cushings Disesase, which is caused from a hormone secreting brain tumor... I tell you all this so that you know the truth... I fired Dr. Noble because I value my health, and appreciate it when I'm treated like a human not a paycheck. Also, I would like to end with saying that I'm on my way to recovery... thanks to a local Chiropractor and Shands at UF.

January 17th, 2009
Misleading where his office is located - it's in a orthopedic surgery center. Basically my daughter fell down stairs and injured her leg while out of town. We were told to make an appt immediately upon returning home. Unfortunately our orthopedic doctor had retired and the other we had used in the past had relocated. Call the same center for an emergency appt. We provided a report from the emergency room and Dr Noble told us that at this time we would wait and see - did not examine her - since she was not into sports he did not see the benefit of further testing at this time. We left with nothing. Needless to say we got a referral to another orthopedic doctor - diagnosis - broken the femur in her leg. Approx recover 6 to 8 months.................

March 20th, 2017