Dr. Michael Nogalski MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
I saw Dr. Nogalski for a second opinion relating to a workman's comp claim. Our office visit went well. He took the time to answer my questions and was very pleasant.

March 8th, 2017
Terrible experience
I was unfortunately referred to Dr. Nogalski due to a work comp injury and for starters, his arrogance is over the top. Secondly, he handles your injured parts with no regard for pain. I've gotten opinions from many other orthopedist and he is the ONLY one who's tactic is to sit around and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He truly is a 'WORK COMP DOCTOR" who wants to keep getting paid by insurance companies, even if it means to risk being unethical and not treating patients with the care that they need. If you have an option, take your hard earned money and priceless body elsewhere to a doctor who really cares and will provide you with an honest opinion. I do not know how this man sleeps at night with a clear conscious.

June 21st, 2016
shoulder surgery

November 11th, 2013
Dr Nogalski has taken care of problems I have had with knees and a shoulder. Each and every time he has explained what it was that was wrong, the options I had and eventually surgically what was going to be needed to get fixed after exhausting all non surgical options. Each procedure ended up exceptionally well. I highly recommend him to family and friends.

June 4th, 2013
Absolute horrible
Recent IME visit spend hour in reception then another hour in the exam room.

February 1st, 2012
Arrogant, with poor ability or desire to explain condition and treatment options. Actually presents in threatening manner. I would never return to this office nor would I recommend this physican to anyone.

December 15th, 2011
This doctor does not care for his patients only the worker,s compensation ins. co. who is paying him. First question he asked was "how do you want me to evaluate your knees"? He then spent 15 minutes trying to get the totally stiff one to move, which drs. and therapists tried for weeks with no response from the treatments. He then took my other knee that was the one he was supposed to be looked at and gave it 2 big twists ans said I can't do anything for the one and the other one needs to be replaced. When I received his evaluation he had written can't help the one and the other one was hurt in an accident, which is totally false. NOBODY should ever see him. Only works for insurance companies

September 8th, 2011
workers comp nightmare very rough with exam on injured shoulder did not take any time to talk about injury or options g ot out cortisone and loaded up needle without explanation or consent this doctor is working for the patient.

September 8th, 2011
caused me a 2nd surgery
This quack missed the tear he went in for cut a nerve and took out all the cartilige behind my knee and scarped so deep caused a blood capsule. I didnt walk for 5 and a half weeks and then had to see a 2nd surgeron who did what he could but it ws to late and now I will need knee replacement. DO NOT see him. Plus he said I had two torn shoulders which turns out I did not. Was a work comp case.

June 14th, 2011
Dr. Nogalski is a caring physician that takes the time needed to discuss your issue and choices in treatment. He tries to avoid surgery whenever possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon.

March 29th, 2011
100 % horrible in everyway !!!!!!!

February 15th, 2011
work comp nightmare
Dr Nogalski has caused me more problems with my shoulder than he fixed. He is more intersted in helping the workers comp carrier than helping me. His does not appear to care about me, just does what work comp will pay him for.