Dr. Michael Nogalski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 11th, 2013
Dr Nogalski has taken care of problems I have had with knees and a shoulder. Each and every time he has explained what it was that was wrong, the options I had and eventually surgically what was going to be needed to get fixed after exhausting all non surgical options. Each procedure ended up exceptionally well. I highly recommend him to family and friends.

June 4th, 2013
Absolute horrible
Recent IME visit spend hour in reception then another hour in the exam room.

January 31st, 2012
Arrogant, with poor ability or desire to explain condition and treatment options. Actually presents in threatening manner. I would never return to this office nor would I recommend this physican to anyone.

December 15th, 2011
This doctor does not care for his patients only the worker,s compensation ins. co. who is paying him. First question he asked was "how do you want me to evaluate your knees"? He then spent 15 minutes trying to get the totally stiff one to move, which drs. and therapists tried for weeks with no response from the treatments. He then took my other knee that was the one he was supposed to be looked at and gave it 2 big twists ans said I can't do anything for the one and the other one needs to be replaced. When I received his evaluation he had written can't help the one and the other one was hurt in an accident, which is totally false. NOBODY should ever see him. Only works for insurance companies

September 7th, 2011
caused me a 2nd surgery
This quack missed the tear he went in for cut a nerve and took out all the cartilige behind my knee and scarped so deep caused a blood capsule. I didnt walk for 5 and a half weeks and then had to see a 2nd surgeron who did what he could but it ws to late and now I will need knee replacement. DO NOT see him. Plus he said I had two torn shoulders which turns out I did not. Was a work comp case.

June 14th, 2011
Dr. Nogalski is a caring physician that takes the time needed to discuss your issue and choices in treatment. He tries to avoid surgery whenever possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon.

March 29th, 2011
100 % horrible in everyway !!!!!!!

February 15th, 2011
work comp nightmare
Dr Nogalski has caused me more problems with my shoulder than he fixed. He is more intersted in helping the workers comp carrier than helping me. His does not appear to care about me, just does what work comp will pay him for.

December 25th, 2010
Dr. Nogalski was not a very nice physician, I had a torn rotator cuff and when he did my examination he grabbed my arm roughly and yanked it above my head with extreme carelessness