A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nommensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nommensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nommensen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nommensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nommensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nommensen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nommensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Nommensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Nommensen practice?
- Dr. Michael Nommensen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nommensen practices Family Medicine near Oswego, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinckley, IL and Mattoon, IL.
See Oswego Family Physicians.