A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nommensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nommensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nommensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nommensen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nommensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Nommensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Nommensen practice?
- Dr. Michael Nommensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nommensen practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, IL and Hinckley, IL.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.