A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Noorily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Noorily, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorily graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Noorily has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noorily accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Noorily practice?
Dr. Michael Noorily practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.