A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. North has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shawn North MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. North practice?
- Dr. Michael North has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael North practices Family Medicine near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.