Dr. Michael North Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael North?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael North?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017

JUST VISITED ONCE

My previous PMD moved. Dr. North is new in town. I have only seen him once so really cannot give a rating. He did seem nice and said he would not be moving; that his family liked it here.

July 20th, 2016

Dr Michael North is AWESOME

Unfortunately North left my clinic- I am looking for him.

June 29th, 2016

Mr. & Mrs.

Dr North was not only a very caring ,very qualified, most compassionate doctor we have ever had. He left that clinic and they don't realize what a HUGE GREAT ASSET HE WAS IN THE NWMC CLINICS. He was a Christian,prayed with us and for us. He cared if I got better and if I felt better. I not only lost the BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD AND PROBABLY will have, BUT I LOST A BELOVED FRIEND. WHERE EVER U GO DR NORTH LOOK US UP WE WIL FOLLOW YOU IF POSSIBLE!!! Belinda and Dawn were great!

June 4th, 2016

Office Staff is Awful, Hateful, and Rude at This Clinic, & Impossible to Make Appointments

I tried to schedule an appointment to get my medication refilled, and the staff told me that Dr. North only makes Same-Day appointments, which I'd never heard of with a doctor before. So, I tried to call every day that week, and Dr. North basically didn't come into work that week. I would have to call every morning at 8 AM only for the staff to tell me he wouldn't be in, but he'd likely be in "tomorrow". On Friday, I finally got an appointment for that afternoon, and I received a call that said Dr. North had cleared all his afternoon appointments. To their credit, they gave me a month refill to tide me over. Well, when I tried to set up another appointment a few weeks later, I called and the staff told me this time that Dr. North didn't have another appointment for a week. So much for the "Same-Day Appointment" thing. When I asked to see another doctor, the staff said that no other doctors could prescribe my medication. I told her about the "Same-Day appointment" thing and that Dr. North didn't show up all week a few weeks back and she basically called me a liar and said Dr. North hadn't missed any days. She was very rude when I said that he in fact had done that. So I called again and talked to someone else, and she said that "Oh, yeah, that was like a month ago." Wow, I guess a month is an eternity to these people! She was also very hateful and rude to me. So I told her I would find another doctor, and I did. Now, the last two times I've tried to make appointments with me new doctor, they the staff has been much nicer and it has been really easy to get appointments. Dr. North is a good doctor, but the staff at his clinic are hateful and rude. Avoid this clinic!

April 30th, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very compassionate, very understanding, and very smart.

February 27th, 2016

I couldn't ask for a better doctor!!

January 4th, 2016

None better

October 5th, 2011

Was a wonderful doctor and so sad to see him resign his position with St. Johns. Such a loss of a very valuable asset.

May 17th, 2010

He is kind, caring, professional, takes the time to explain things. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and staff and that he enjoys his profession. You can tell that he should be a physician. He will refer you to a specialist when he feels it is the right decision or time to do so. I am very fortunate to be one of his patients.

May 9th, 2017