A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nosanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nosanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nosanov, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosanov graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nosanov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Nosanov MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Nosanov practice?
- Dr. Michael Nosanov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nosanov practices Otolaryngology near Hastings, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Hastings Otolaryngologists.