A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nosanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nosanov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nosanov, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosanov graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nosanov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nosanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Nosanov practice?
Dr. Michael Nosanov practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Hastings, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Hastings Otolaryngologists and Hastings Plastic Surgeons.