A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nosanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nosanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nosanov
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nosanov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nosanov, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosanov graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nosanov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Nosanov MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Nosanov practice?
- Dr. Michael Nosanov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nosanov practices Otolaryngology near Hastings, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Caledonia, MI.
See Hastings Otolaryngologists.