A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nosko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nosko, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Critical Care
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosko graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nosko has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Nosko MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Nosko practice?
- Dr. Michael Nosko has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nosko practices Neurological Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.