Learn more about Dr. Michael Nosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nosko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nosko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nosko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nosko, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Critical Care
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosko graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nosko has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Nosko MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Nosko practice?
- Dr. Michael Nosko has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nosko practices Neurological Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Neurological Surgeons.