Learn more about Dr. Michael Nosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nosko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nosko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nosko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nosko, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Critical Care
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosko graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nosko has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Nosko MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Nosko practice?
- Dr. Michael Nosko has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nosko practices Neurological Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Neurological Surgeons.