Learn more about Dr. Michael Notarianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Notarianni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Notarianni
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Notarianni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Notarianni graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Notarianni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Notarianni MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Notarianni practice?
- Dr. Michael Notarianni has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Notarianni practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Cardiologists.