Learn more about Dr. Michael Notarianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Notarianni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Notarianni
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Notarianni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Notarianni graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Notarianni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Notarianni MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Notarianni practice?
- Dr. Michael Notarianni has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Notarianni practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Vienna, VA.
See Arlington Cardiologists.