A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Notarianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Notarianni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Notarianni graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Notarianni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Philip Notarianni MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Notarianni practice?
- Dr. Michael Notarianni has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Notarianni practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Arlington Cardiologists.