A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Notarianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Notarianni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Notarianni
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Notarianni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Notarianni graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Notarianni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Notarianni MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Notarianni practice?
- Dr. Michael Notarianni has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Notarianni practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Cardiologists.