A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Novak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Novak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allan Novak MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Novak practice?
- Dr. Michael Novak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Novak practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Immokalee, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.