A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Novak is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance