A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Novak is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Novak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Novak MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Novak practice?
- Dr. Michael Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Novak practices Dermatology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Dermatologists.