Dr. Michael Nunnery MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2016
Hurried , rushed, unheard
Dr. Nunnery is a nice guy but not a very attentive doctor. He is literally backing out of the door within five minutes of entering the room and yelling at you from down the hall. Definitely a turn and burn kind of doctor. Glad to say I am finally leaving this practice. They have been nothing but frustrating for the last five years. Good riddance!

December 11th, 2015
Dr Nunnery seems to have a God complex and it makes me feel invisible. He never seems to be listening to me and more interested in college football. I pay to see a Dr to talk about me and my health. His office staff also seems to be disorganized and there to get a check. Just disappointing overall.

July 2nd, 2015
A Wonderful Doctor
We met Dr. Nunnery when he was an intern. When my doctor changed from Family to Geriatric a few years later, we found Dr. Nunnery and have used him ever since. Years, lots of years. I don't remember how many. We adore him. He is kind when he needs to be. Stern when he needs to be. And always makes the right decision for us. When we need a specialist, he gets us there. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Nunnery. I am 70. My granddaughter, who lives with me and has been with Dr. Nunnery as long as me, is 23, and almost an RN. She is over my shoulder making sure her admiration for Dr. N is included here.

May 13th, 2015
Trustworthy advice.
Awful. I am a healthcare professional and was appalled by Dr. Nunnery's lack of concern, compassion and overall disregard for his patients. The wait time is over an hour long and he only spends minimal time with his patients. You will also be charged a ridiculous fee if you need any medical forms filled out. I would not recommend him at all.

February 23rd, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Nunnery for over 8 years. I loved him as my doctor for the first four years. Unfortunately, my opinion has changed. He began not being very thorough, not really listening to my concerns, and seriously rushing appointments. On many occasions, he would walk to the door, open it, and dismiss me before I got a got a chance to ask any questions. I have left confused from our appointments more often then not. I feel like his patients are basically cattle prodded, pushedoout the door as quick as he can get them out. Although I can't speak for the rest of the doctors there, the practice seems to function with the same mindset with the quick cattle prodding method Here, I dont feel like a valued patient, I feel like number. I dont feel that my overall well being is cared about. I have given many years to this doctor in hopes it would somehow return to how it used to be with him, but it looks like I need to find a new doctor. It seems to only be getting worse. Its a real shame as this doctor was once truly fantastic.

February 5th, 2013
Horrible bedside manner
I've given this doctor three separate times to come to a conclusion about him and now I can say that his bedside manner is unprofessional and demeaning to a patient. Don't expect a personal experience from this doctor.

February 11th, 2011
Dr. Nunnery
Dr. Nunnery has definetly found his nitch in life. I couldnt ask for a better, kinder, caring physician. Dr. Nunnery is what every dr. should be. I am very blessed to have him as my families physician! I have been going to Dr. Nunnery now for 7 yrs.I will never find a better physician and if we ever have to find a new one it wont be the same!