A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nurenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nurenberg is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nurenberg, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nurenberg graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nurenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nurenberg MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Nurenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Nurenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nurenberg practices Nephrology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Nephrologists.