Dr. Michael Nurenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Nurenberg?

December 6th, 2016

The doctor spends all the time that is necessary with me. He monitors my tests very closely and then lets me know what needs to be done. His staff is excellent and friendly. My other doctor is kept informed in a timely manner . I am quite satisfied with my care.

July 4th, 2014

Came in for kidney problems. Initially put me on fluids then took me of after 2 days. Then kept me there in hospital for another 2 days after I asked to be discharge because I wasnt getting any fluids or medicine. I was literally lying there and just getting my blood pressure checked. Finally another nephrologist came and asked why are you here? Which is the reason I was discharged

October 4th, 2017