Dr. Michael Nurzia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Nurzia?

February 9th, 2017

A very thorough doctor who leaves no stone unturned when dealing with your condition.

March 24th, 2016

Good professional Very attentive Friendly

February 8th, 2016

Dr Nurzia has been my doctor for 3 years now and is one of my best doctors.

January 15th, 2016

He is very good doctor, easy to talk to.

December 14th, 2015

Current patient.

Dr Nurzia first helped me at the Stamford Hospital Emergency Room when I was having very painful urine blockage and bleeding. He admitted me to the hospital and continued my care there. The next week he did a cystocopy in his office, and he explained my problem and options to me and my family. (I am considering having him operate on me in the near future.). Every part of my experience with him has been excellent. I recommend him very highly.

September 18th, 2015

Excellent and thorough caring doctor

May 17th, 2015

Mixed feelings

I have no reservations about Dr. Nurzia's clinical competence, but as a human being relating to patients, he's lacking. I had an outpatient surgery one morning and ended up in the ER that evening in what turned out to be a coincidental event, but one also in his area of expertise. Dr. Nurzia didn't call to follow up on either--no "How are you doing?" call, which I've had from every other doc who performed day surgery on me or any family member, no "Wow, you had quite a day" call, which I think anyone with an ounce of compassion would have done. I could cite several other examples, but they would pin down my identity, so I'll abstain. In general, his personal interactions are just somewhat off/odd--my guess is that he has Aspergers, as do many in the scientific fields. I'm sticking with him because we have a dearth of urologists in town and he does have great expertise, but beware of his shortcomings when choosing a urologist.

February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Nurzia is easy to talk to. Friendly, Clean, Professional.

Dr. Nurzia treated me for E.D. and recently performed a lipoma excision in his office.

November 3rd, 2014

if you have the money

If you want to spend an arm and a leg, go with this Doctor. He will spare no test to assure you pay through the nose.

February 28th, 2014

Current patient

Dr. Nurzia is fantastic--clinically he is top notch and his bedside manner is wonderful. His office staff however leaves a lot to be desired. I recommend Dr. Nurzia without question so long as you go to your appointment knowing that his office staff are just not the nicest people. You will frequently hear them speak poorly of other patients which is just disgusting.

February 7th, 2014

former patient

I was a patient of Dr nurzia for several years and he's a great Dr. Unfortunately his support staff is not at all qualified. There rude and incompetent treating patients like there the enemy . The worst culprit is Terry the office manager. She is so condescending n dismissive she really needs to look for another job maybe at the dmv or a prison.

February 6th, 2014

A Saitsfied Patient

I have been a Patient of Dr. Nurzia since 2010, and he is always the epitome of a professional and compassionate doctor. Dr. Nurzia always listens to my questions and concerns and makes sure that I understand fully.