Learn more about Dr. Michael Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussbaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nussbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nussbaum, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lynn Nussbaum FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Michael Nussbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nussbaum practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.