Learn more about Dr. Michael Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nussbaum, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Nussbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nussbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Nussbaum practice?
Dr. Michael Nussbaum practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.