A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nussdorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nussdorfer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nussdorfer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussdorfer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nussdorfer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Carson Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Nussdorfer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Nussdorfer practice?
- Dr. Michael Nussdorfer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nussdorfer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anthem, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.