A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nussdorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nussdorfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nussdorfer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussdorfer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nussdorfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Barton HealthCare System
- Carson Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nussdorfer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Nussdorfer practice?
- Dr. Michael Nussdorfer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nussdorfer practices Diagnostic Radiology near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Novato, CA.
See South Lake Tahoe Radiologists.