A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nussdorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nussdorfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nussdorfer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussdorfer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nussdorfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Barton HealthCare System
- Carson Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nussdorfer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Nussdorfer practice?
Dr. Michael Nussdorfer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Phoenix Radiologists.