Dr. Michael Oboyle MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Greenville, SC

August 17th, 2016
this dr is very narcissistic refuces to listen to problems I was having, to me he did everything perfect and if I was having problems it was my fault, I wouldn't refer my dog to this man. my second opinion was totally different and that dr listened

January 17th, 2016
Outstanding surgeon. Thought hip surgery miraculous!

October 14th, 2015
Wasted money and time. Wait forever to be seen by Dr. When someone comes in it is a nurse. She will tell you what dr says and has to keep leaving room to talk to dr oboyle. He is VERY RUDE if he does come in during your visit. Will tell his story about HIS injury at every visit. Never even touched my foot. A year later and the pain is worse. Went to him for second opinion... Big mistake!!

January 31st, 2013
Great Doctor!
I have been going to Dr. O'Boyle for about 6 months due to a foot injury. I think he is a great doctor and surgeon! His staff is a huge help to me and I looked forward to my appointments.

September 23rd, 2011
ignorant!
i went to dr o'boyle for severe back pain. my family Dr. referred me there. he took an x-ray of my lower back where my pain was and said "nothing is wrong, you must have a pulled muscle." i took the medication and that eased my pain at the time, but it progressively got worse, and so bad that i was unable to bend over to put my own shoes on my feet. i went back to him and he suggested Tylenol and told me he could not give me anything else for pain. he treated me like a drug seeker. i went to the hospital where they preformed an MRI on me. i had 2 ruptured discs, a bulging disc, and a pinched nerve down my right leg!!!! needless to say...i DID NOT EVER GO BACK TO HIM!