A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Dell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dell graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Dell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. O'Dell practice?
Dr. Michael O'Dell practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal O'Dell, Dr. Micheal O'Dell, Dr. Michel O'Dell, Dr. Mickey O'Dell, Dr. Miguel O'Dell, Dr. Mike O'Dell