A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael ODonoghue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael ODonoghue, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. ODonoghue graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. ODonoghue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J ODonoghue MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. ODonoghue practice?
- Dr. Michael ODonoghue has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael ODonoghue practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Pathologists.