Internists, Rheumatologist
8905 S Pecos Rd
Ste 23A
Henderson, NV 89074
702-734-8311
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  A good doctor  |  show details
by MRS> on Dec 26th, 2013

I found Dr. "O" to be an excellent doctor. He spent time with me and explained areas of Rheumatoid Arthritis that I was not aware of. He reminded of me the beloved country doctor who treated my siblings and I when we lived in rural MD. I felt totally relaxed and confident of Dr. Michael O'Hanlon.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

I am surprised by the reviews I read on this site. My time at his office was excellent. I had an easy time getting an appointment. My wife did come to my appointment. She did wait in the waiting room but then the doctor brought her back in the room and told her what was going on. The staff was nice and my prescription was even sent to my pharmacy right away through the internet so I got it fast. They said it is a new eprescribing way they do it.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Had a lot of trouble getting prescriptions faxed - staff appears afraid of the doctor and they are just as rude as he is, it appears to be a pattern in his office. He makes dumb assumptions and is more focused on his computer system than speaking and listening to patient's concerns. When leaving his office I was confused and upset, he was rude and did not seem to care. I'm changing to a real doctor with ethics. He should not be practicing medicine

|  Prescription Problems  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. O'Hanlan himself has been a fine doctor. A staff member, however, seems rushed and is usually rude and doesn't listen to the concerns of the patient. I have been having difficulty getting 2 prescriptions faxed properly to Medco. She is lacks patience and accuracy, while making wrong conclusions causing delays to process these prescriptions.

|  HORRIBLE Dr, He cost me years a needed treatments!!  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2009

I was sent to Dr OHanlan for what my many Dr's believed to be Lupus (it runs in my family and I had been sick for years).When I arrived I was already a bit annoyed he was babysitting his Grandchild who was running wild and very loud..but I thought maybe that was a good sign that he was a very caring man. He was very much the total opposite! He had a horrible bedside manor was cold callous and very rude. His staff was very disorganized, and I had waited weeks to get into to see him! When I was finally called back my Husband and I stood up and the nurse told us my Husband he was not allowed to come back with me, I should have seen that as a red flag but she assured me she would ask the Dr to bring him back after my vitals were done. When the Dr came in he refused to let my husband back, even though I explained he always goes with me as he takes care of me, knows my health and with my "brain fog" I sometimes forget important things that my husband remembers. He still refused saying spouses and family members only "get in the way" and he never allows them back in the exam rooms. Dr OHanlan told me I had nothing wrong with me, I was wasting his time and to go see a shrink or it MAY be possible at the most I had fibromyalgia. I was very upset at his abusive behavior (I have NEVER seen a Dr this awful in my life!)I left in tears and my husband was furious at how I had been treated. Well its now almost 3 years later and I have been diagnosed with both rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus (SLE) with severe kidney damage due to the fact my Lupus went undiagnosed for so long. When I saw Dr OHanlan I went in with a positive ANA test and many symptoms..how he misdiagnosed me still baffles me and now I am facing very serious health problems because of it. Stay away from this Dr, he shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine and is extremely unprofessional!