Learn more about Dr. Michael Okeefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Okeefe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okeefe
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Okeefe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Okeefe, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okeefe graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Okeefe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Memorial Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael V Okeefe FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Okeefe practice?
- Dr. Michael Okeefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Okeefe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Cardiologists.