A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Okeefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Okeefe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okeefe
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Okeefe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Okeefe, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okeefe graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Okeefe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Memorial Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael V Okeefe FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Okeefe practice?
- Dr. Michael Okeefe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Okeefe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins, WV and Fairmont, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Cardiologists.