A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Mara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Mara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Mara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Mara graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. O'Mara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital At Oconomowo, Oconomowoc, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Guy O'Mara MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. O'Mara practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Mara has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael O'Mara practices Internal Medicine near Oconomowoc, WI.
See Oconomowoc Internists.