- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Meara is Good. Dr. O'Meara has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Meara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Meara graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Meara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Meara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. O'Meara practice?
Dr. Michael O'Meara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel O'Meara, Dr. Mitch O'Meara, Dr. Myles O'Meara, Dr. Michal O'Meara, Dr. Mickey O'Meara, Dr. Miles O'Meara