A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Meara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Meara
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Meara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Meara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Meara graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Meara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E O'Meara MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. O'Meara practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Meara has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Meara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.