Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Orourke
Dr. Michael Orourke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Prague, MN, with other offices in Cloquet, MN and Litchfield, MN (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Orourke is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System New Prague and Mayo Clinic Health System New Prague. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Orourke has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michael Orourke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Prague, MN.
Dr. John Berg Jr
Family Medicine, Obstetrics
New Prague, MN 0 mi49
Dr. Heather Hamernick
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Prague, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Mark Berg
New Prague, MN 0 mi21