A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Toole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Toole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Toole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Toole graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Toole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C O'Toole MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. O'Toole practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Toole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Toole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconto Falls, WI.
See Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.