A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Toole is Excellent. Dr. O'Toole has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Toole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Toole graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Toole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Toole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Toole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. O'Toole practice?
Dr. Michael O'Toole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Oconto Falls, WI.
See Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal O'Toole, Dr. Micheal O'Toole, Dr. Michel O'Toole, Dr. Mickey O'Toole, Dr. Miguel O'Toole, Dr. Mike O'Toole