Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bourgeois
Dr. Michael Bourgeois, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bourgeois is affiliated with Earl K Long Medical Center, Womans Hospital and Baton Rouge General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Bourgeois is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Graham Tujague
Baton Rouge, LA 0.86 mi27
Dr. Jessica Leblanc
Internal Medicine, Dermatology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.94 mi3
Dr. Sylvia Heidingsfelder
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 1.26 mi