A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daines
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daines Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daines graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Owen Daines MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Daines practice?
- Dr. Michael Daines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daines practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Allergists and Tucson Pediatricians.