Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Williams
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmond, OK, with another office in Edmond, OK. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Bone & Joint Hospital at St Anthony, Mercy Health Center and OU Medical Center Edmond. Dr. Williams has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmond, OK.
Dr. Christopher Espinoza-Ervin
Edmond, OK 2.68 mi8
Dr. Carlan Yates
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Edmond, OK 2.68 mi36
Dr. Donald Mcginnis
Orthopedic Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Edmond, OK 2.68 mi27