Dr. Michael Obeng MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2016
Never go there
The worst doctor ever hes so not good and all he cares about is the money, beside he ruind me and my friend's lips .

December 18th, 2015
He's a great doctor but we miss him in Ohio

June 2nd, 2015
Breast Augmentation with Dr. Michael K. Obeng in Beverly Hills- AMAZING GIFT OF RESTORATION!!
Beautiful office, wonderful, friendly staff (especially Robbie the patient coordinator), and most of all Dr. Obeng is just so compassionate and gifted. I had flat ugly breast after kids and not only do I have the exact size I had in my head, I have perky beautiful breast that are far beyond what I expected. would do it a million times over. Don't shop on price- shop on skill, bed size manner, and experience. This doc changed my life and my body. A million stars.

June 16th, 2014
patient
Ratings are not relevent to the actual proceedure. I went through Lifestyle lifts and the were very good at front office and staff. It is HIS services that would get a zero star. Anyway, I remember after he was done with the proceedure asking him "That was extremely fast. Are you sure you took enough time?" He laughed - didn't take me seriously. The consequences: I no longer have the earlobes as I once did (I have pictures to more than prove it); I ave prominent scars next to my left ear (long and prominent) and under my chin; the left side of my face at the jawline between my chin and mandibular joint (below the ear) is indented .....I left messages for him and they were not returned. If possible, I would leav my info, but online, not wise on my part. Just research your doctors carefully and steer clear! I went through Lifestyle Lift whichseems to ge respectable but I guess theses patients aren't as important as his "real patients! Oh, and by the way, he no longer practices there.

November 16th, 2013
unprofessional
I went to Obeng for hand surgery evaluation as he does that too in addition to plastic surgery. I have a workers compensation claim. He saw me, diagnosed me. I reported the diagnosis to my work and they wanted to see the medical records before proceeding with my claim. His office is refusing to give me them even though my claim depends on this. Any other doctor wants to see his records before evaluation me and he refuses. I now have to go through the medical board to get him to release the records. He personally promised me different times he would get them to me after he had them typed up. It has been a month. I am so angry at him. Why did he bother taking my appointment. His staff is ridiculous. They couldn't find my chart, had no medical release forms...horrible!!!! I was referred by one of my other physicians and have complained to them. He is untrustworthy.

July 16th, 2013
I give Dr.Obeng and his staff (4)Star ratings! Dr. Obeng performed surgery and I can honestly say "I felt no pain" Everyone on his team was very Courteous and Professional.

March 4th, 2013
Keep Looking
Very Unprofessional and terrible work.

December 1st, 2012
New Doctor with alot of paid-Hype! VERY DISAPPOINTING!
Just all around disappointing!

May 20th, 2017