A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oblinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oblinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oblinger
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Oblinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oblinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oblinger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oblinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Oblinger MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Oblinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Oblinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Oblinger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Gastroenterologists.