Dr. Michael Oblinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Oblinger?

January 12th, 2017

Very courteous, professional. Everything well explained. Went in for colonoscopy.

September 24th, 2016

Dr. Oblinger is ALL BUSINESS. Gets in there and gets the job done! His staff is very welcoming and accommodating. They know what they've doing and put me at total ease by thoroughly explaining everything. I'd definitely recommend Charlottesville Gastroenterology Associates.

August 29th, 2016

Colonoscopy

July 26th, 2016

Would not go there

Staff is terrible. Fails to advise patients to come early to do paperwork and then refuses to keep appointments. Fails to send test results to patient and PCP. Sends appts which are incorrect for patient and at wrong place. Doctor is rushed in doing procedures and they have far more patients than they can handle.

January 6th, 2016

Efficient courteous staff and procedure once in the office. Setting appointment was very difficult.

April 28th, 2015

Excellent experience--professional, friendly, explained everything well.

March 24th, 2015

Highly recommend

Compassionate staff and doctors; efficient but not rushed; good information; all questions answered; good followup

October 10th, 2013

Not my cup of Tea

I have seen this office and doctor several times and I just never felt like I was getting the best care. They seems a bit out of touch with my needs and I didn't have good follow-up from him or the office.

October 31st, 2012

Frustrated

I have no problems with the staff or wait time. The problem comes with getting a diagnosis or feeling like this doctor cares to find out what my problem is. He did run a full battery of test, so no problems there. However, in terms of following up with me on what the test results meant (they weren't all negative and normal)? It hasn't happened. I even tried to get a follow up appt a few months later when I am clearly still very uncomfortable. They have at least ruled out all the serious problems where by serious I mean I am not dying (which I never assumed I was). Besides the constant stomach pain, I am fairly healthy. However, I am still uncomfortable on a daily basis and missing a least a day of work a week if not more because of my issues.

August 6th, 2012

Very Satisfactory Experience

I recently had a colonoscopy and felt the experience was positive. The initial office consultation was very thorough. During the preparation, which we all know is difficult, I called the office and Dr. Oblinger called me back right away (on a Sunday afternoon) and was helpful and reassuring. I felt that everything with respect to the test itself went well, there was a lot of consideration for my comfort. Dr. Oblinger was kind and informative. I would definitely recommend him.

November 13th, 2016