A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oboyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oboyle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oboyle graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Oboyle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Oboyle MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Oboyle practice?
- Dr. Michael Oboyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oboyle practices Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Psychiatrists.