A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oboyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oboyle is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oboyle
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oboyle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oboyle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oboyle graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Oboyle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Oboyle MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Oboyle practice?
- Dr. Michael Oboyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Oboyle practices Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Psychiatrists.