A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Oh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Oh practice?
- Dr. Michael Oh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oh practices Neurological Surgery near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and McMurray, PA.
See Washington Neurological Surgeons.