Learn more about Dr. Michael Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Oh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Oh practice?
- Dr. Michael Oh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oh practices Neurological Surgery near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Washington Surgeons.