A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oholleran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oholleran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oholleran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oholleran graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oholleran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Oholleran MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Oholleran practice?
- Dr. Michael Oholleran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Oholleran practices Surgery near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Surgeons.