A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oholleran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oholleran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oholleran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oholleran graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oholleran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oholleran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Oholleran practice?
Dr. Michael Oholleran practices Surgery near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Surgeons.