Dr. Michael Olding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Olding?

The best choice

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr. Michael Olding is honest and upfront. He will tell you that he is going to make you look natural and not overdone. If you are looking for that kind of look, sure there are plenty of surgeons out there. His pedigree is beyond incredible and is accomplishments (over 20 years) are so numerous that it is impossible to list them all here. Rest assured that there is no one I would trust more. I am 57, feel like I am 37 and wanted to look that way again. My lower face lift and neck lift have totally changed my attitude. Beth McCann was indispensable and she was able to talk me through my healing process too.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Olding and his staff, specifically Beth McCann, are absolutely wonderful! If you are looking for a surgeon who is knowledgeable, professional and honest, I would highly recommend Dr. Olding. He made me feel comfortable throughout the entire experience (consultation through 1-year follow-up) and I could not be happier with the results!

An older male's viewpoint on a neck lift

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I am an older male who underwent a direct excision neck lift by Dr. Olding only 3 months ago and even by now there is no trace of a scar on my neck. I was amazed by how easy and painless it was to look decades younger. I should have visited him much sooner than I did!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Magical hands.

Posted on May 21st, 2014

I searched for almost a year before deciding to have Dr. Michael Olding perform my face and neck lift. I experienced virtually no pain and did not have to take any prescribed medication. I was actually playing tennis 13 days after my procedure, since I healed so quickly. I have recommended Dr. Olding to countless people and I would not hesitate to use Dr. Olding's services in the future.

Posted on April 5th, 2014

This is one of the best doctor I have ever met. He is professional, competent and extremely focused in making sure all the process is flawless. I had a breast reduction done and he did an absolutely amazing job. He was careful to the healing process and made sure everything went as expected. His staff is also very helpful, they helped all the way with insurance issues, appointments etc. They actually answer the phone and call you back whenever you need it. You do really have the feeling they are there to help you through all the process. I would recommend this doctor and his staff with no hesitation.

Mrs.

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I had a jaw and neck lift two weeks ago. Dr. Olding and his team prepared me very well to understand the surgical procedure and the following recuperation. From start to finish, the level of care, expertise and professionalism were top rate. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Olding to people. He is a charming, confident and empathetic physician and person.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Dr. Olding and his staff are amazing at their jobs and made me comfortable with understanding my surgery. I had slightly tuberous breasts and Dr. Olding was able to take me from a small B to a full D all while making it look very natural. He was very straightforward and never once misled me concerning the difficulties with my breast shape. I recommend him to any woman looking to move forward with breast augmentation surgery.

Disinterested Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I visited the office early in the new year as part of a resolution. I was looking forward to it and his staff was extremely helpful. The doctor showed up 50 mins after my schedule apt, rarely looked me in the eye, was extremely arrogant and laughed at several of my questions. I was discussing three potential treatments, and he was dismissive and disinterested in two of them, even though a friend recommended him for these procedures. At one point, when I asked a question he seemed to pretend he did not hear it and left the room. I was shocked. I have since had the surgeries performed by another doctor and feel I made the right choice for me. If the doctor is a jerk, he is not the doctor to work on your face!

Breast reduction

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Had breast reduction surgery a year ago. Dr. Olding did a wonderful job. I could not be more pleased. Everything looks great and I feel much better. Would highly recommend him. His staff was wonderful and Dr. Olding answered any and all questions I had.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

There is no finer plastic surgeon than Dr. Olding. He is consummate professional, and artist and achieves world renowned results. His work is natural - no wind tunnel or scary results. He will not just "do" what a patient asks - he explains what procedures will work, pros and cons and what to expect. His staff is topnotch and caring and supportive.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

I have used Dr. olding for several procedures and find him to be a highly qualified professional with an excellent eye for what needs to be done. He can be blunt. If you are looking for a good Dr. With a nice staff and excellent follow-up make an appointment. If however, you are looking for a new best friend who will tell you what you want to hear,go elsewhere