A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oler graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Oler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Oler practice?
- Dr. Michael Oler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oler practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Primary Care Doctors.