A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oler is Good. Dr. Oler has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oler graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children`s Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Oler practice?
Dr. Michael Oler practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Oler, Dr. Mitch Oler, Dr. Myles Oler, Dr. Michal Oler, Dr. Mickey Oler, Dr. Miles Oler